Write Score has developed reliable formative reading assessments that provide districts and schools with the necessary data to make instructional decisions to increase student reading performance.
- Assessments are fully aligned to the NGSSS grade level benchmarks and FCAT 2.0.
- Grades 3-12 assessments consist of a Fiction and Non-fiction testing format with 20 multiple-choice questions; 1st & 2nd grade assessments consist of a two selection format and 10 multiple-choice questions.
- Assessments measure the student’s skill of benchmarks that are assessed under the four reporting categories of the FCAT 2.0.
- Reading Application
- Literary Analysis
- Informational Text/Research
- Detailed teacher’s edition includes correct answers, explanations, and identification of benchmarks for each question.
- Unique, comprehensive data reports analyze student’s reading skills at the student, teacher and administration levels.
- Paper/pencil reading assessments are administered in one class period.
- Data results complete within 5 days
- Our reports are designed to fulfill your state and district reporting requirements; data can be easily uploaded into your own school’s database.
Comprehensive data that is aligned to the NGSSS and FCAT 2.0 is provided at the student, teacher, and administrator levels to assist in instructional decisions to increase reading performance.
Sample of data reports:
- Class Averages
- Principal Summary
- Teacher Data
- Targeted Action List
- Individual student
- Grade Demo
- Bottom 25%