In-school, Home, & Blended Solutions for Assessment and Instruction
Measuring students’ literacy abilities and using data to inform instructional decisions is important, especially when there is a massive disruption in learning continuity. To address learning gaps and augment our online and paper-based assessments offerings, Write Score provides the following state-aligned and time-saving solutions.
The online approach allows students to view sources, type responses, and use tools similar to state-mandated tests. We include test-monitoring tools to ensure fidelity across grade levels and track progress. Additionally, the online platform delivers all the assessment results and seamlessly integrates with ClassLink and Clever SSO/Roster solutions.
Planned for the 2020-2021 school year – Students will be able to access their data and essays remotely, making online assessment even more flexible for a variety of academic plans.
Paper-based assessment packages are bundled with student-specific answer sheets and shipped directly to schools to be further distributed.
Online or Printed Handouts & Resources
- Includes lesson plans, texts, handouts, teaching charts, and more.
- Printable only (Grades K-2). Online & printable (Grades 3-11).
- Handouts include ready-to-go digital assignments for upload into a wide variety of digital learning environments. No separate program or LMS for students to log into.
- Teachers can rapidly distribute fillable handouts within a variety of LMS programs, Microsoft Office 365, G-Suite, and so on.
Students’ Assessment Data
- Student data is valuable, especially when it’s in the hands of students! It helps them see their learning as a growth process over time.
- High-scoring and exemplar materials are provided to help students gauge their performance and set goals.
- In distance learning scenarios, student access to data allows for immediate viewing of results – and opens the door for revision assignments, discussion, and other instructional activities.
Post-Assessment (in-school or online)
- Templates for teacher-led data discussions are included.
- Teachers and approved administrators have role-based access to the student, class, grade, and school-level data.
- Valuable assessment-results analysis supports instructional decision making.
Contact us – we are always happy to talk with educators.