Insightful data is key
- Assessment data results are returned quickly online.
- Report breaks the scoring down into reporting categories: Idea Development, Organization, & Coherence; and Language & Conventions.
- Specific information helps provide targeted data to use in monitoring students’ writing and in making instructional decisions.
- Report contains information on students’ proficiency with writing introductions and conclusions, incorporating attributions, writing with focus, and much more.
- Data can then be used to pinpoint areas of concern and guide instructional decisions.
- Drill-down report compares schools, grades, teachers, and classes and students’ data at all levels for different stakeholders.
- Students can access their data online any time after it’s been released by using their student logins.
Report Sample 1
- ***”X indicates writing proficiency student-by-student
- ***Averages and totals for the class appear at the bottom
Report Sample 2